Friday, September 17, 2010

Find the feathers...

I'd nominated to finish off this feathered star before November (2 years after starting at a workshop) so thought I'd use it to get to know my new machine. I wanted a subtle star - think I managed that!



Had to get a small piece of red fabric for the border, so popped into the Sewing Sanctuary at Aldinga Beach. Found they had just moved into the new shop. It's wonderful - much more space, nice and bright with a good size room for classes and a coffee corner. They were still getting organised and will be having opening celebrations in a few weeks - something to watch out for.
Well done Karen.



Snapped these anemones in my front garden this week, still standing despite the strong winds and rain. They make a lovely colourful border - and I thought they coordinated well with this quilt.



No comments:

Post a Comment